Cost? This event costs $60.
Format and Length? Live, distance event (video webinar, interactive). Total event time 210 minutes.
Topic Area? Clinical Practice
Instructional Level? This is a professional workshop, open only to mental health and other related professionals. Course level is advanced.
CE's offered? Which ones? Social workers participating in this course will receive 3 continuing education clock hours from ASWB. Professional Counselors participating in this course will receive 3 clock hours from NBCC. Please contact your state regulatory board for verification of acceptance of ASWB approved continuing education.
Elu, LLC is seeking approval from NBCC to sponsor counseling continuing education programs as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP # pending. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Elu, LLC, Inc. is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Elu, LLC is seeking approval from Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program to sponsor social work continuing education programs, Provider #pending, and maintains full responsibility for the programs and their content. ASWB Approval Period: pending. If approved, this training qualifies for Category I continuing education units.
More information? For more CE course information go to www.eluccc.org/continuing-education. If you have questions or concerns contact Kim Cook at 877-358-2998 ext. 102.
Cancellation policy? If Elu, LLC decides to cancel the class, all registrants will receive a full refund. Through one-week prior to the event, registrants who need to cancel for any reason will receive a refund of 90% of their registration fee. Cancellation requests must be received no later than one-week prior to the event, by written request at https://eluccc.org/contact-us-1. Be sure to include your name, address and contact information as provided in your registration information. No refunds will be issued for any reason after the one-week prior to event deadline (7 calendar days). If there is an exceptional request, please contact Elu with a written request. Any exceptions to the no refunds after one-week prior to event policy are considered on a case-by-case basis and the decision of the training director, Kim Cook, is final.
Getting my certificate?
In order to receive a certificate, registrants must attend the entire session. Course completion requirements include participating in the full session and completing the CE evaluation. Participants must sign in and sign out at the start and completion of the training to obtain a certificate. Certificates will be awarded at the close of the event.
Disability accommodations? Individuals requesting disability accommodations should contact Kim Cook, 877-358-2998 ext. 102, at least one week prior to the training date.
By registering for this event I hereby grant permission to Elu, LLC to use and retain the right to use any photos, videos, and statements by, about or of me, captured during this CE training in any media, advertising, publicity, commercial, social media posting or other business purposes conducted by Elu. I agree to allow use of any images or declarations and waive all right to compensation or ownership of the materials.
Elu, LLC is required to have written, published policies and procedures for complaint and grievance management. This information is provided in full on our website and in summary format on attendance certificates and promotional materials.
1. The complaint or grievance must be submitted in writing by participant, noting the full name and contact information for the participant to ensure proper follow-up. This letter will be reviewed by the social worker consultant/Training Director for Elu, LLC.
2. If needed, the issue will be discussed with other leadership team members of Elu, LLC.
3. The participant will have the opportunity to support his/her allegations by arguments however brief and, if need be, by related supporting evidence.
4. The response decision is made by the Training Director in consultation with the leadership team members. The decision takes into account various perspectives on the situation and relevant facts.
5. Information is shared from the findings with the Elu, LLC leadership team to be utilized for improving future courses.
6. The Training Director for Elu, LLC will respond in writing to the grievance regarding the response decision.